Wednesday 18 July 2012

R.I.P My Beloved Dear


It’s hard to tell, it’s too sad to be told and it’s to hurt to be kept in my heart :D.

It’s (if I’m not wrong) in the night, under the moonlight and surrounded by wolfs’ howling when I found my dear body’s had been messing up. It’s just like my dear had been mutilated by someone that very cruel, very blood thirsty and very heartless :D.
            Before I found my dear’s dead body, I heard a very dolorous scream that I thought at that time was not my dear. That scream was really awful; it was just like a scream from a woman that loses her make-up stuff or even worse. Maybe the frequency of that scream was more than 1000000000000000 Hz that makes everything in the surrounding destroyed, shattered, and smelted.
Well, I admit that I didn’t even care with that scream; I walked away and continued my work to sleep. But, there was something wrong at least that what my heat said. I couldn’t sleep; my eyes didn’t want to close. What wrong? Why? Oh, I hadn’t put my mosquito essence yet. Xoxoox
            Well, then I put my mosquito essence in order to make me able to sleep. But not, I still couldn’t sleep. What wrong? Oh maybe I had to eat, because “if you eat much you will be able to sleep soundly” (my proverbs). Well then, I walked to my kitchen that only located 5 meters from my bed ??????????? And I took some plastic and I ate that (I am plastic-eater) xoxoxo no, it’s kidding. Literally, truthfully, honestly and absolutely, I take the plastic and tore it and take everything inside it and smelled it and twisted it, licked it and dipped it into the milk and finished it.
            Ok, I had eaten at that time, and I came back to my bed and tried to sleep. And whoalla, I did it, yeah I did it. I did my eyes open for three hours and more and more (means I still couldn’t sleep) I was hubbub, I got up from my bed, walked to my window, silent, and keep silent, silent without sound ( yeah even an infant knows that silent doesn’t produce any sound). Suddenly, there was a sound calling my name,
“Imam. ohhh imam, come here, Imam, help me”.
I was pop-eyed, “Is that ghost?” Said me (inside my heart)
“No Imam, I am not ghost, I am not ghost, help me”
What????, how could that sound answer my question? Asked me (inside my heart again)
“Yes of course I could”
“What??????????? What???????????????” Screamed my heart
“Don’t be silly dude, just come here and help me”
“Who are you? Say your name” said me (not inside my heart)”
“I…………..I………………… your………….de……………..a………….” and “prangggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I realized that something wrong happened, I ran away to that sound, and I was shocked when I found that the screamer was my beloved dear. And she’s dead, it was too late. She had run out of blood and she had already had no breath.
And you know what?
What?
My beloved dear
She’s dead
I know. You’ve mentioned it before
Oh………. Oke….

No comments:

Post a Comment